Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Please Vote for Maralyn Kurshals - Leeward BOE; UPDATE - NEW WEBSITE!


Pictured: Maralyn Kurshals, candidate for Leeward BOE

CLICK HERE to view Maralyn Kurshals' new website!

"I am asking each of you to please consider Maralyn for the Board of Education this election in November. Maralyn has truly dedicated herself to the education of our children on the Leeward side of Oahu for the past 10 years and to education of all children for the past 30 years, at least.

As a personal friend of hers, Ed and I have watched her in action and believe she would be the best candidate by far."

Mahalo & Aloha,
Rodlyn Brown
rodlynb@juno.com


Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 16:59:08 -0700 (PDT)

Aloha-
After much thought and guidance, I have decided to run for the Leeward Board of Education seat that has been vacated by Breene Harimoto. I decided to run because:
1) I have a wide range of experience in education- from teaching, to promoting early education initiatives and serving as chair of the Education Committee of the Wai`anae Neighborhood Board
2) My children went to Hawai`i public schools!
3) We need someone who will LISTEN and RESPOND to our concerns and needs.
and finally, I am dedicated to lifelong learning and equal access to quality educational opportunities for all.
Please support me in the November election. You can find more information on my website page (http://www.maralynkurshals.com) or feel free to contact me if you have any ideas, suggestions or concerns.

Take care,
Maralyn Kurshals
maralynleewardboe@gmail.com

No comments: